TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MOTHER’S DAY COOKBOOK 2024
- The entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions by entering the competition.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, the entrant must be a homeowner in a Serenitas Community and submit an original recipe.
- Promotion Period: The competition starts at 9am on the 23rd of January 2024 and closes at 5.00pm on the 16th of February 2024. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Up to 3 recipes may be submitted.
- Entries must be submitted with a fully submitted form: a) via the web form www.serenitas.com.au/mothersday, b) electronically to the Serenitas Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org by collecting a paper copy from a Village Manager.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms will not be accepted.
- Serenitas Management takes no responsibility for lost or late entries.
- Only selected entries will be included in the Mother’s Day Cookbook 2024 and Serenitas Management’s decision for recipes is final.
- Entrants give permission to be photographed alongside featuring their recipe in the cookbook.
- All entrants to the competition agree to give Serenitas Management the right to reproduce their images in print and online marketing material to promote awareness of Serenitas Communities. This right is non-exclusive, and images will not be shared with any third party or used for profit.
Winners will be notified by phone or email within 7 days of judging. Promoter: Serenitas Management Pty Ltd ABN 96 623 197 688 of Lvl 36, 60 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000.